Lunes, Pebrero 13, 2012

Reading and this Blog

A friend asked me to have a niche on my blog. I told him, I still don't know what to write, until now.

I want to write about reading.

Reading as defined by various texts, more than letters and numbers. I want to read and so are other people. This will be a blog on reading of texts. It could be a form of music, film, books of course and other materials that are worth reading.

By the way, before I go to the academic way of structuring this composition, I want to tell the world that my favorite book is the Bible. There is such a passion on reading the Bible. Whenever I read about the life of Christ, I still cry. The Bible has a certain impact on me. I guess, many people will also feel the same.


A birthday gift from Spain. My boss gave me a Spanish Bible as a gift.


When I was a kid, my uncle used to laugh at me because I asked my tita from the states to give me books rather than clothes,shoes or toys. I remember Mary Virginia, it's a book and a doll. Of course, the book is about the doll named Mary Virginia (I saw this also on ebay).


from: http://www.justmagicdolls.com/meet/LibertyLanding/LibertyLanding.htm
retrieved:14Feb2012

Now that am quite old, I feel that it is my turn to let other people explore the world of reading. So here I am, writing on reading.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento